The BBA program offered by the college is a three-year full-time program affiliated to Bangalore University. The CBCS syllabus designed by the University provides students best of opportunities for professional careers as well as higher studies in the area of Management.
Bachelor of Business Administration
3 Years (6 Semesters)
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3 year (6 semesters) regular programme it’s creates a stimulating and challenging atmosphere for students to hone their management skills in order to become dynamic leaders in the business world. BBA is a course that is in demand especially in today’s world where economic growth revolves around booming business. The BBA curriculum is designed to provide industry with young managers for entry level positions for their first experience in a corporate role, business and non-profit organizations and to seek entrepreneurial or self-employment positions. The rigorous training offered by the University helps the young minds to prepare for the challenging managerial opportunities of the 21st century. Our training program focuses on the person equipping each individual with conceptual, analytical, communication skills and healthy attitudes to ensure for excellent performance and committed service With the phenomenal growth in the Indian Economy and the rise of the home grown multinationals, commercial enterprise today is looking at people to take up responsibility at entry levels who are flexible and adaptive to their business environment as well as sensitive enough to respond to the challenges being offered in an increasingly competitive global environment with multifaceted skill sets backed up by a rigorously honed knowledge base. The BBA program has been tailor made to fill in this need. Through a practical approach towards the syllabus, guided by the faculty from the industry itself, students are prepared for the real corporate world. Innovative methods of teaching consisting of case study discussions, presentations, classroom debates and role plays are used to make the classroom experience an invigorating one.
- To provide knowledge in the various areas of Business Administration.
- To motivate the students to be socially responsible, productive and useful citizens of the globalized world.
- To keep pace with dynamic industry changes and management practices and to enhance knowledge updates through Technical Workshops, Seminars, Guest Lectures and Internships
- To plan and continuously provide necessary infrastructure and learning resources required for quality education and innovations.
- To make research a significant activity involving staff, students and society and to develop every learner with skills of employability.
- To lay emphasis on society-oriented programs in the areas of healthcare
- with a common man as the focal point.
- Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) from any recognized Board in India.
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
- SSLC and PUC Marks card (original)
- Photocopy of Aadhar card (2 copies)
- Passport size of photographs (5 copies)
- Transfer certificate from the last institute
- Copy of Cast Certificate is SC/ST/Category 1,2A,2B.3A,3B & OBC
- Migration certification for Non-karnataka students.
- Eligibility certificate for private students.
- An understanding of all the functional managerial skills in organizations and the management of all forms of resources utilized in business.
- Introducing students to the world of finance, marketing, economics, and human resource will open doors to a variety of career options. Graduates can opt for fields like Finance manager, business administration researcher, human resource manager, research and development manager, business consultant, marketing manage etc.
- An ability to demonstrate and perform managerial tasks involving strategic and cross-functional issues in complex organizations.
- An in-depth understanding of the key business concepts, individual’s role in strategic planning to create and deliver consumer value.
- A wider knowledge of both the micro-environmental and macro-environmental forces that affect the firm’s ability to serve its customers.
- A clear and broader view of why firms engage in international business and why international business growth has accelerated.
- A maturity to use the business knowledge in the larger interest of the community across the entire globe.
For any queries at any given time Contact
Postal Address: No.68, Ullalu Main Road, Near Bangalore University Quarters, Bhavani Nagar, I Stage, Bangalore – 560 056